About the role:
We are searching for an integration developer to build and maintain software integrations across various platforms for our company. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies, create tools for other developers, ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintain as well as optimize your builds.
To ensure success as an integration developer, you will need to have analytical and problem-solving abilities and be able to work in several programming languages. A top-notch integration developer can creatively solve integration problems and is comfortable writing and maintaining complex systems.
What will you be doing?
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
- Developing asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
- Coordinating activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
- Ensuring that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
- Checking and correcting conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
- Maintaining the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
- Identifying, debugging, and advising on system errors or architecture issues.
- Assisting with the management of organizational databases and retrieval systems.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 5 to 7 years of software engineering or software development experience, preferably in a related field.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages.
- Experience using relevant tool suites.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing the software development lifecycle.
- The ability to prioritize activities and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Experience working with clients and business partners.
- A comprehensive understanding of computer science concepts.
- Excellent coding skills.
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Strong team-building skills.
- The ability to travel as necessary.